Posted on May 3, 2018, in Presumed Dead, Uncategorized and tagged Author News, causality, crime, Euler walk, graph theory, hypothesis, jobs, node, Novel, Posts, Presumed Dead, reconstruction, Seven Bridges, strategy, theory, Uncategorized, vertex, Writing. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Crime investigation strategy.
- How long could she live without food?
- SEVEN OPTIMISTIC NOVELS ABOUT THE FUTURE
- WHY I WROTE SEVEN NOVELS
- CAN ANIMALS FARM WITHOUT PIGS?
- CHANGING THE AUSTRALIAN CONSTITUTION
- WILL HIS LOVE BE UNREQUITED?
- PERFORMING FASTER IN TIME
- IS COLLECTIVE CONTROL TAKING OVER?
- DO PERFORMERS CREATE OR OBEY?
- THE POWER OF WORDS
Blog posts relating to books and other categories
Follow Martin Knox via EmailJoin 462 other subscribers
- Tweets by Grassisbrown