Posted on June 12, 2018, in Presumed Dead, Uncategorized and tagged Author News, city, democracy, development, economy, Government, growth, infrastructure, lifestyle, Novel, political, Political philosophy, population, Posts, Presumed Dead, regression, science, theory, Uncategorized, Writing. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Does city population growth reduce lifestyle?.
- INDIGENOUS LEADERSHIP OF SECULAR AUSTRALIA
- IS HISTORICISM FUTILE FOR STOPPING CONFLICT?
- IS IT TRUE AUSTRALIA IS A NANNY STATE?
- HOW DO WE KNOW IF IT’S TRUE?
- BRISBANE RIVER TRUTH ALERT
- RIVER FLOODING: WHAT CAN BE DONE
- BRISBANE RIVER COMMUNITY FLOODING THREAT
- BRISBANE RIVER FLOODING COULD WORSEN
- DOES AUSTRALIA NEED A NANNY STATE?
- GROUP POLITICAL REPRESENTATION HAS SOCIAL PROBLEMS
Blog posts relating to books and other categories
Follow Martin Knox via EmailJoin 466 other subscribers
- Tweets by Grassisbrown