Posted on June 20, 2018, in Presumed Dead, Uncategorized and tagged Author News, democracy, development, election, faction, Government, innovation, legislature, parliament, party, political, Political philosophy, Posts, Presumed Dead, representation, theory, Uncategorized, Writing. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Who needs political parties?.
Blog posts relating to books and other categories
Follow Martin Knox via Email
- DOING THE RIGHT THING ISNT EASY martinknox.com/2021/07/28/doi… 1 hour ago
- ANIMAL FARM 2 READING GROUP QUESTIONS martinknox.com/2021/07/23/ani… 4 days ago
- ANIMAL FARM 2 – why a sequel? martinknox.com/2021/07/22/ani… 5 days ago
- https://t.co/L8rIMI4AiV 6 days ago
- martinknox.com/2021/07/21/267… 6 days ago