Posted on June 20, 2018, in Presumed Dead, Uncategorized and tagged Author News, democracy, development, election, faction, Government, innovation, legislature, parliament, party, political, Political philosophy, Posts, Presumed Dead, representation, theory, Uncategorized, Writing. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Who needs political parties?.
Blog posts relating to books and other categories
- LIFESTYLE RECOVERY RESET AFTER PANDEMIC martinknox.com/2021/04/15/lif… 2 days ago
- FREEDOM FROM POSSESSIONS? martinknox.com/2021/04/12/fre… 5 days ago
- LIMITING HIGH ENERGY USERS martinknox.com/2021/04/08/lim… 1 week ago
- CAN THERMAL POLLUTION BE FAIRER? martinknox.com/2021/04/01/can… 2 weeks ago
- VARY SOCIAL AFFINITY BUT NOT HUMAN RIGHTS martinknox.com/2021/03/25/var… 3 weeks ago