Posted on June 20, 2018, in Presumed Dead, Uncategorized and tagged Author News, democracy, development, election, faction, Government, innovation, legislature, parliament, party, political, Political philosophy, Posts, Presumed Dead, representation, theory, Uncategorized, Writing. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Who needs political parties?.
Blog posts relating to books and other categories
Follow Martin Knox via Email
- MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT FOR YOU martinknox.com/2022/05/10/mak… 1 week ago
- Review of Animal Farm 2 martinknox.com/2022/05/07/rev… 2 weeks ago
- RUSSIAN REVOLUTION SATIRISED martinknox.com/2022/04/23/rus… 4 weeks ago
- CAN ONE WOMAN END PARTISAN POLITICS? Feisty independent politician Jane Kenwood disappears from a hung parliament’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- CAN ONE WOMAN END PARTISAN POLITICS? martinknox.com/2022/04/09/can… 1 month ago