Posted on June 20, 2018, in Presumed Dead, Uncategorized and tagged Author News, democracy, development, election, faction, government, innovation, legislature, parliament, party, political, Political philosophy, Posts, Presumed Dead, representation, theory, Uncategorized, Writing. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Who needs political parties?.
- EXTREME FLOW IS OPTIMAL ACHIEVEMENT IN DILATED TIME
- Did Bannister step up or dilate time?
- EXTREME FLOW ON THE WING AT DUSK
- RENEWABLE ENERGY COULD BE MORE WARMING THAN COAL
- TIME IS GOLD
- STAY YOUNGER GET QUICKER
- TIME DOESN’T NEED REINVENTING
- Speed of Light may not be Constant
- Time stretches in a fast time frame
- Time is relatively okay.
Blog posts relating to books and other categories
Subscribe to Martin’s Newsletter
- EXTREME FLOW IS OPTIMAL ACHIEVEMENT IN DILATED TIME martinknox.com/2020/10/20/ext… 9 hours ago
- Did Bannister step up or dilate time? martinknox.com/2020/10/18/did… 2 days ago
- Cathy Freeman wins 400m gold at the 2000 Olympics youtu.be/_U7Tra5Qm0Q via @YouTube Cathy is running in Extreme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- EXTREME FLOW ON THE WING AT DUSK martinknox.com/2020/10/15/ext… 5 days ago
- RENEWABLE ENERGY COULD BE MORE WARMING THAN COAL martinknox.com/2020/10/14/ren… 6 days ago