Posted on October 16, 2018, in Philosophy and Science and tagged Author News, Bertrand, communication, Language, Life Philosophies, Logic, Maths, Posts, Russell, science, Uncategorized, Writing. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Did Russell correctly prefer maths for communicating meaning?.
Blog posts relating to books and other categories
Follow Martin Knox via Email
- MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT FOR YOU martinknox.com/2022/05/10/mak… 1 week ago
- Review of Animal Farm 2 martinknox.com/2022/05/07/rev… 2 weeks ago
- RUSSIAN REVOLUTION SATIRISED martinknox.com/2022/04/23/rus… 4 weeks ago
- CAN ONE WOMAN END PARTISAN POLITICS? Feisty independent politician Jane Kenwood disappears from a hung parliament’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- CAN ONE WOMAN END PARTISAN POLITICS? martinknox.com/2022/04/09/can… 1 month ago