Posted on October 19, 2019, in Short of Love and tagged Adventure, Canada, career, corporate ethics, dating ethics, Family, Love, Love relationship, lying, Partner, picking up, rights, Romance, SATIRICAL FICTION, Short of Love, South America, student, Tragedy, university. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on If her teasing is misandry, would his philandering be misogyny?.
Blog posts relating to books and other categories
- LIFESTYLE RECOVERY RESET AFTER PANDEMIC martinknox.com/2021/04/15/lif… 2 days ago
- FREEDOM FROM POSSESSIONS? martinknox.com/2021/04/12/fre… 5 days ago
- LIMITING HIGH ENERGY USERS martinknox.com/2021/04/08/lim… 1 week ago
- CAN THERMAL POLLUTION BE FAIRER? martinknox.com/2021/04/01/can… 2 weeks ago
- VARY SOCIAL AFFINITY BUT NOT HUMAN RIGHTS martinknox.com/2021/03/25/var… 3 weeks ago