Posted on October 19, 2019, in Short of Love and tagged Adventure, Canada, career, corporate ethics, dating ethics, Family, Love, Love relationship, lying, Partner, picking up, rights, Romance, SATIRICAL FICTION, Short of Love, South America, student, Tragedy, university. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on If her teasing is misandry, would his philandering be misogyny?.
Blog posts relating to books and other categories
Follow Martin Knox via Email
- MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT FOR YOU martinknox.com/2022/05/10/mak… 1 week ago
- Review of Animal Farm 2 martinknox.com/2022/05/07/rev… 2 weeks ago
- RUSSIAN REVOLUTION SATIRISED martinknox.com/2022/04/23/rus… 4 weeks ago
- CAN ONE WOMAN END PARTISAN POLITICS? Feisty independent politician Jane Kenwood disappears from a hung parliament’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- CAN ONE WOMAN END PARTISAN POLITICS? martinknox.com/2022/04/09/can… 1 month ago