Posted on October 19, 2019, in Short of Love and tagged Adventure, Canada, career, corporate ethics, dating ethics, Family, Love, Love relationship, lying, Partner, picking up, rights, Romance, SATIRICAL FICTION, Short of Love, South America, student, Tragedy, university. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on If her teasing is misandry, would his philandering be misogyny?.
Blog posts relating to books and other categories
Follow Martin Knox via Email
- DOING THE RIGHT THING ISNT EASY martinknox.com/2021/07/28/doi… 2 hours ago
- ANIMAL FARM 2 READING GROUP QUESTIONS martinknox.com/2021/07/23/ani… 4 days ago
- ANIMAL FARM 2 – why a sequel? martinknox.com/2021/07/22/ani… 5 days ago
- https://t.co/L8rIMI4AiV 6 days ago
- martinknox.com/2021/07/21/267… 6 days ago