HOW DO WE EVALUATE ACTION ON CLIMATE EFFECTS?
- Collect unbiased observations of temperature, sea level and effects of extreme events over many years.
- Analyse climate data impartially to detect trends and all potential causes.
- Identify worst consequences of effects for people, fauna and flora.
- Consider most likely cause(s) of worst effects.
- Select verified mitigating and preventative actions.
- Obtain agreements and funding.
Skip steps 1-6, vilify benign CO2 emissions, exhaust supplies CH4, sabotage Australia’s coal industry, deplete scarce World oil, exact payments from electricity users, install renewable energy technologies that cause more warming than coal, prevent public debate, pretend that government is in control.
Posted on December 23, 2019, in Animal Farm 2, Philosophy and Science and tagged analysis, Bias, Climate change, corruption, environment, epistemology, Forecasting, Government, Planning, Post truth, science, Totalitarianism. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on HOW DO WE EVALUATE ACTION ON CLIMATE EFFECTS?.