Posted on January 12, 2020, in Growth and development, Presumed Dead and tagged Author Martin Knox, building development, development gamble, Life Philosophies, Novel, political thriller, Posts, Presumed Dead, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on When development is a gamble, who could have to pay?.
Blog posts relating to books and other categories
- LIFESTYLE RECOVERY RESET AFTER PANDEMIC martinknox.com/2021/04/15/lif… 2 days ago
- FREEDOM FROM POSSESSIONS? martinknox.com/2021/04/12/fre… 5 days ago
- LIMITING HIGH ENERGY USERS martinknox.com/2021/04/08/lim… 1 week ago
- CAN THERMAL POLLUTION BE FAIRER? martinknox.com/2021/04/01/can… 2 weeks ago
- VARY SOCIAL AFFINITY BUT NOT HUMAN RIGHTS martinknox.com/2021/03/25/var… 3 weeks ago