Posted on April 30, 2020, in COVID-19 and tagged Age-restriction, analogy, At risk, COVID-19, Death rates, Distancing, driver licensing, Martin Knox, social interaction, Social isolation. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Age-restriction of interaction for well-being.
Blog posts relating to books and other categories
- LIFESTYLE RECOVERY RESET AFTER PANDEMIC martinknox.com/2021/04/15/lif… 5 days ago
- FREEDOM FROM POSSESSIONS? martinknox.com/2021/04/12/fre… 1 week ago
- LIMITING HIGH ENERGY USERS martinknox.com/2021/04/08/lim… 1 week ago
- CAN THERMAL POLLUTION BE FAIRER? martinknox.com/2021/04/01/can… 2 weeks ago
- VARY SOCIAL AFFINITY BUT NOT HUMAN RIGHTS martinknox.com/2021/03/25/var… 3 weeks ago