Posted on April 30, 2020, in COVID-19 and tagged Age-restriction, analogy, At risk, COVID-19, Death rates, Distancing, driver licensing, Martin Knox, social interaction, Social isolation. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Age-restriction of interaction for well-being.
Blog posts relating to books and other categories
Follow Martin Knox via Email
- DOING THE RIGHT THING ISNT EASY martinknox.com/2021/07/28/doi… 8 hours ago
- ANIMAL FARM 2 READING GROUP QUESTIONS martinknox.com/2021/07/23/ani… 4 days ago
- ANIMAL FARM 2 – why a sequel? martinknox.com/2021/07/22/ani… 6 days ago
- https://t.co/L8rIMI4AiV 1 week ago
- martinknox.com/2021/07/21/267… 1 week ago