Posted on April 30, 2020, in COVID-19 and tagged Age-restriction, analogy, At risk, COVID-19, Death rates, Distancing, driver licensing, Martin Knox, social interaction, Social isolation. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Age-restriction of interaction for well-being.
Blog posts relating to books and other categories
Follow Martin Knox via EmailJoin 440 other subscribers
- PERFORMING BETTER IN OWNED TIME martinknox.com/2022/09/20/per… 1 week ago
- TWO COACHING PHILOSOPHIES martinknox.com/2022/09/11/two… 2 weeks ago
- INDIVIDUALISM TODAY martinknox.com/2022/09/08/ind… 2 weeks ago
- INDIVIDUALISM ON THE ROPES martinknox.com/2022/09/05/ind… 3 weeks ago
- SIX NOVEL IDEAS martinknox.com/2022/08/30/six… 3 weeks ago