CLIMATE EVIDENCE WANTED
Climate science must be verified not by consensus but by empirical evidence. Lacking evidence there can be dissension. The following null hypotheses are ‘Great Lies’ contradicting conventional wisdom. I haven’t seen evidence that would refute them, but would like to, if it exists.
Do you have evidence to refute these?
- Climate warming did not start with growth of fossil fuel use.
- Climate warming is not caused by carbon gases trapping solar energy.
- Earth’s temperatures are not increasing by heat from the Sun.
- Climate warming by heat from combusting fossil fuels is significant.
- Renewable energy cannot be recycled.
- Renewable energy use causes absorption of more radiation from the Sun.
- Renewable energy use can warm Earth more than equivalent fossil fuel use.
These hypotheses seem to oppose the conventional wisdom and are refuted in detail in a novel Animal Farm 2 by Martin Knox. It is a sincere and unaffiliated attempt to reframe climate change wisdom by science methods which are ethical.
My book also has an entertaining sequel to George Orwell’s book Animal Farm. Animal Farm 2 is available on Amazon.
Posted on June 10, 2022, in Animal Farm 2, global warming and tagged Animal Farm 2, Climate change, climate science, conventional wisdom, empirical evidence, null hypotheses. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on CLIMATE EVIDENCE WANTED.