Climate science must be verified not by consensus but by empirical evidence. Lacking evidence there can be dissension. The following null hypotheses are ‘Great Lies’ contradicting conventional wisdom. I haven’t seen evidence that would refute them, but would like to, if it exists.
Do you have evidence to refute these?
- Climate warming did not start with growth of fossil fuel use.
- Climate warming is not caused by carbon gases trapping solar energy.
- Earth’s temperatures are not increasing by heat from the Sun.
- Climate warming by heat from combusting fossil fuels is significant.
- Renewable energy cannot be recycled.
- Renewable energy use causes absorption of more radiation from the Sun.
- Renewable energy use can warm Earth more than equivalent fossil fuel use.
These hypotheses seem to oppose the conventional wisdom and are refuted in detail in a novel Animal Farm 2 by Martin Knox. It is a sincere and unaffiliated attempt to reframe climate change wisdom by science methods which are ethical.
My book also has an entertaining sequel to George Orwell’s book Animal Farm. Animal Farm 2 is available on Amazon.