I have posted details of my theory of time dilation and how it can be achieved by athletes, performers, artists and anyone who trains their brain to achieve optimally by extreme-flow using faster physical skills.
The theory is evidenced as follows.
1. Einstein’s Theory of Special Relativity was published in 1905, explains physical observations, has never been refuted and is applied in technology such as Global Positioning Systems (GPS).
2. Personal time dilation is predicted as an analogy of Einstein’s theory, with electromagnetic impulses travelling relatively much faster in a neural medium.
3. Because time dilation would be in the brain, the hypothesis cannot be tested directly that activities would be completed in fewer longer time units.
4. The theory explains earlier completion of various types of performance.
5. The theory can explain delay in aging and longevity of performers and certain others.
6. The amount an individual can stay younger would depend on their mental endurance training and their exertion.
I plan to publish my novel Time is Gold in 2020. For more information, see my blog.
Einstein’s theory of special relativity in space travel was that movement in a faster time frame would dilate time. By analogy, stimulus response signals in a human nervous system would be in dilated or stretched time, enabling a runner to go further in less time without speeding up. By running in their own internal time, independently of the external time of timepieces, a runner ‘in flow’ can run timelessly, improve and win.
My speculative fiction novel Time Is Gold will be published later this year.